- Powerful foveation, robust performance. Continuing to enhance the immersive experience for users through dynamic foveated rendering, Tobii Spotlight Technology raises device performance, increasing frame rate by up to 78%* and battery life by 10%*.
- Deep insights, profound understanding. Tobii's eye tracking technology delivers deep insights about the user, powering applications with behavior insights, supporting the data needs of demanding use cases such as brain healthcare, training, simulation, and design.
- Sense of presence. With Tobii's eye tracking technology, gaze interaction becomes an integral part of remote collaboration for virtual meetings and environments, leading to a strong sense of presence and effective communication.
* Data from the benchmarking test based on dynamic foveated rendering enabled by Tobii Spotlight Technology in Spot’s Apartment, conducted on Pico Neo 3 Pro Eye.
3664 x 1920 LCD screen with a PPI of 773 and up to 90Hz refresh rate
Qualcomm Snapdragon XR2
32 optical tracking
Tobii VR4 Platform with Tobii Spotlight Technology
8GB RAM, 256GB onboard storage
Built-in spatial stereo speakers
4 x wide-angle
NVIDIA’s Direct Mode, Nvidia CloudXR™, OpenXR
5.1 and 2.4GHz & 5GHz 2X2MIMO 11ax (WiFi6)
Eye tracking specifications
Binocular eye tracking sampling rate
Tobii standard 5-point calibration
Eye tracking interface
SDK engine compatibility
• Unity — via Pico SDK
• Unreal — via Pico SDK
• Tobii XR SDK
Sub-degree gaze accuracy
Field of view gaze angles
25° left/right/down and 20° up
Data output (eye tracking data)
• Gaze direction (combined)
• OpenXR™ eye tracking standard ready
• Tobii Spotlight Technology™ foveated gaze
• Gaze origin (combined)
• Blink detection
• Convergence for social interaction and avatars
• Headset and eye position guide
• System timestamping